To share our humanity is what we are here for
You Can Help!
You can help Overtime Dance Foundation acknowledge and support the ongoing work of artists and creative projects that illuminate, inspire, educate, and engage with the essence of human experience.
The exceptional artists and projects supported by the foundation generate connection, community building, and inner and outer sustenance.
Please donate your time, attention, money and other much needed resources:
Build on an already interested audience
Attend performances, readings, and other events
Share information and spread the word
Purchase tickets, books, CDs and other materials as they become available
Make tax-deductible donations to fund projects
We are currently raising money for several projects:
* Publication of The Salty Mountain
* 2019 NYC Production of Yehuda Hyman’s THE MAR VISTA
* Development of Parcon NYC as a movement opportunity within specific communities
* Production of new performance piece/exhibit by Barbara Maria
* 2019 IDACO Italian Dance Connection Contemporary Dance and Art Event at the Sheen Center, NYC
Overtime Dance Foundation is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. More information about the foundation can be found at the Charities Registration Bureau of the Office of the Attorney General for the State of New York.